7.12.2011

I've gone international...and other updates!

Hi, All-

Just wanted to let you know that I was playing around with some of the features of Blogger, (the site that runs this blog) and have enabled the mobile device function. This means all of you out there using iPhones, Droids (I'm looking at you, Angie!), and other smart phones can now access the blog directly from your phone and it will be in mobile format! I also changed the settings so that you can email the blog posts to other people and you can now leave comments without having to register. Pretty cool, huh? Also, check this out....I looked at the statistics of who was looking at the blog and where they are located and found that there were 4 views from Germany (must be those German tourists!!) and 1 from Malaysia! I've gone international!!

I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks so look for a new post in August. Enjoy the rest of your Summer and...

Thank you for riding MUNI!

Yours Truly

1 comment:

  1. hahah I will defintely be checking out the blog on my DROID!!!!

    ReplyDelete